Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Finally moving on to a new bar...

So I put in my 2 weeks at Cuba Libre. Thank God. That bar is a mess and the bartenders dont make near enough money to put up with everything there. No more mojitos, no more service well, no more BS service tips, and wayyyy less hours.

So I will most likely be starting at Qua in a week or so. Ill be working with Jason, Tony, and some new friends Ive made over there. Seems like a really fun group to know.

Hopefully if everything works out for the best I will apply for the Marketing Werks job and be accepted and make that my career. I would absolutely love that. For those that dont know, I am trying to apply for a company that markets other companies. I would be a Brand Ambassador and travel around the country maybe even world promoting which ever product(s) need this organizations service.

So wish me luck on that please!!

In the meantime, come see me at QUA!

No comments:

Post a Comment